Sunday, June 8, 2014

6.7.14 Day 6 of Round 2 of Focus T25: Cardio

I had a very productive day today!  I worked on lots of stuff for my new mentoring/coach venture which I am LOVING!!!!  I ended up working out around 7:00 pm which I hate doing because I was tired and had to push myself to do it.  One good rule that I use with myself is that if my body is exhausted and I am either not going to get anything at all out of the workout or I am just going to be abusing and possibly hurt my body then I will make my workout up on the next day BUT if I am just not feeling the workout because I am being lazy and simply don't want to do it... I DO IT ANYWAY!!!!!  If I didn't stop the excuses it wouldn't be very long before I was right back to my old lumpy, dumpy self!  So if you are making excuses (an excuse is a lie you are telling yourself to make yourself fell better) then get your ass up and WORK OUT ANYWAY!!!  You can do it and you will feel so much better about yourself when you are done.  Habits like working out are easy to make but they are also easy to break so be consistent.

Ok, enough rambling on about me... how are you???  Are you sticking to your daily goals you are setting for yourself?  Remember baby steps and small progressive goals will be easier to take and make than trying to go balls to the wall and then giving up when you aren't getting instant gratification!  NEED HELP???  I am a click away!  Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/tina.ballinger.3 or email me directly at tibelling@aol.com :)  HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.